Clikthrough Website Legal Notice ("Legal Notice"):
- 1. Intellectual Property Notices.
- 1.1. © Copyright 2008,2009,2010,2011 Clikthrough, Inc. ("Clikthrough"). All rights reserved. Any reproduction or distribution (except for personal, non-commercial purposes) in any form or by any means, without the express written consent of Clikthrough is strictly prohibited.
- 1.2. All intangible assets embodied in or arising from this website, including, without limitation, all intellectual property in and to the domain name, trademarks, service marks, trade dress, copyrights, know-how, show-how, inventions (whether or not patentable), mask works and software, or other intangible assets of whatsoever nature are owned by Clikthrough, Clikthrough's affiliates, or various individuals or entities. No license is granted or right conveyed, by implication or otherwise, to you to use the intangible assets without the express written permission of Clikthrough or the other individual or entity that may own the intangible asset.
- 1.3. Clikthrough may, in Clikthrough's sole and absolute discretion, modify any and all of the website content at any time without the requirement to provide notice.
- 2. Copyright Infringement Claim.
- 2.1. You shall direct any copyright infringement claims to Clikthrough's designated agent, consistent with section 512 of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (17 U.S.C. Section 512). The designated agent to receive notification of claimed infringement, as filed with the Public Information Office of the Copyright Office, is available in the following manners:
Steven A. Gibson, Esq.
Gibson Lowry Burris LLP
7201 West Lake Mead Boulevard
Las Vegas, NV 89128
Telephone: (702) 541-7890
Facsimile: (702) 541-7899
- 2.2. All copyright infringement claims must be in writing and shall include the following information:
- 2.2.1. A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed;
- 2.2.2. Identification of the copyright work claimed to have been infringed, or, if multiple copyrighted works at a single website are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works at that website;
- 2.2.3. Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit Clikthrough to locate the material;
- 2.2.4. Information reasonably sufficient to permit Clikthrough to contact the complaining party, including address, telephone number, and e-mail address;
- 2.2.5. A statement that the complaining party has a good-faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and
- 2.2.6. A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
- 3. Third Person Links. This website may contain hyperlinks to other websites controlled by third persons or entities. Clikthrough is not responsible for the content of any linked site or any link contained in a linked site. Clikthrough provides links to you only as a convenience, and the inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Clikthrough of the site.
4. Disclaimer of all Warranties and Representations.
THIS WEBSITE AND ALL CONTENT HEREIN IS PROVIDED "AS IS." CLIKTHROUGH DISCLAIMS ANY AND ALL WARRANTIES, CONDITIONS OR REPRESENTATIONS, WHETHER OR NOT IMPLIED, ORAL OR WRITTEN, WITH RESPECT TO THIS WEBSITE OR ANY OF THE TRANSACTIONS REASONABLY CONTEMPLATED BY THE PARTIES HERETO INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY AND ALL IMPLIED WARRANTIES (to the extent permitted by law in each respective jurisdiction) OR CONDITIONS OF TITLE, NON INFRINGEMENT, MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS OR SUITABILITY FOR ANY PURPOSE (WHETHER OR NOT CLIKTHROUGH KNOWS, HAS REASON TO KNOW, HAS BEEN ADVISED OR IS OTHERWISE, IN FACT, AWARE OF ANY SUCH PURPOSE), WHETHER ALLEGED TO ARISE BY LAW, BY REASON OF CUSTOMER USAGE IN THE TRADE OR BY COURSE OF DEALING.